• Angel Jones
  • Share camera
  •  
Model in break mode
TIP TIP
Balance:

Chat with me, I`m ONLINE! Chat with me, I`m OFFLINE!

Welcome to my live chat room. Type in the box to ask about my show.

Private conversation

Basic Profile

• Name: Angel Jones

Appearance

• Body: Sporty
  • Ethnicity: Caucasian
  • Weight: 111 - 120 lbs
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Hair Length: Long
  • Hair Color: Blonde
  • Eye Color: Green
  • Orientation: Bisexual

Languages spoken

• English

About My Show

You'll come in first for my looks, but you'll stay for my personality ;)

Wishes...imagination...desire...lust...creation...The perfect combination between the sweet girl next door who can cheer up your day and the desirable sexy woman who can blow your mind...Wanna try me?

I am sensual, erotic and very physical. I enjoy teasing, dancing and moving these sexy curves driving you crazy!

PRIVATE shows are all about hot tease, dancing, dirty talking, stripping topless and if you're lucky who knows maybe naked ;)

VIP shows are always so much hotter and are my favorites...I do have a dirty mind...I love playing myself using my naughty fingers or my toys, in different angles and close-ups...I do have an oral fixation and I love BJs and Deepthroat(and I do work my mouth so good...you'll love my full luscious lips wrapped around you)

Outfits? I have about anything you can think of...so just ask me ;)

I like to tailor my shows to your needs and requests, so just come in and tell me what you like and trust me it will get hot and steamy!!!

I love to be spoiled of course and I love shopping, so if you want to make me happy you can send GiftCards to camgirlgiftcerts@gmail.com and mention it is for Angel Jones :)

Thank you and many kisses :*:*:*

...Model Typing... Send

This model has a minimum show price of 25.0 credits. This means you must spend at least 25.0 credits on this model in private to begin a show.
This model has a minimum show price of 50.0 credits. This means you must spend at least 50.0 credits on this model in VIP to begin a show.
This model has a minimum show price of 50.0 credits. This means you must spend at least 50.0 credits on this model in voyeur to begin a show.